Sunday 10 August 2014

Hello World!

Ahem, testing, testing.. one, two, three..

Thanks for coming by and reading this, my first post on The Glorious Blog. My name's Derry, and for those of you who I haven't met yet or don't know, I'm one of the Co-Founders of The Glorious Art House.

Leaving the creative side to my Co-Founder and Mum, I am the man behind the products we sell and the coffee we make. It's been such an exciting journey getting us going, finding a whole host of fantastic suppliers for our beautiful Coffee House.

Everyone we have told we are opening a Coffee House we have been asked the same question;

"What makes you different from everyone else?"

A fair enough question in a city where Costa reigns, and a whole host of battleship grey, industrial chic 'speciality' coffee shops try and challenge them for a place as the peoples favourite.

I have consistently answered this question with something along the lines of "you'll see" or "when you walk through the door you will know".

Through posts on this blog I hope to show you, just how different we are, from the smallest details to the biggest... There are several alternative ways you can keep an eye on us though too


Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram

I can't wait to see you here for a coffee! 

Derry

No comments:

Post a Comment