Thursday 14 August 2014

The Newest Member of our Team...


Those of you who have met me or read my blog so far, may have come to realise I have a slight interest in coffee, coffee culture, coffee machines, coffee coffee coffee...

Those of you didn't know that about me, you do now!

You can imagine then my excitement when a large box arrived at our door this morning, with this hiding inside!

The Sanremo Verona TCS has been a part of our vision for The Glorious Art House since day one, long before we knew what colour the walls would be, before we had a name, before we knew where we would be, we knew we would have this.

The reason for our choice of machine in a world of a thousand options is a simple one;

The Verona represents everything we want The Glorious to be;
Beauty, Joy & Light, in every detail. 


I could go on about how you can set each group to run at an alternative temperature from the other and central boiler, I could talk about the optional cup heater which conserves power, I could talk about it's self cleaning cycles, it's blue lights, it's water boiler powerful enough to fill a teapot saving us counter space and money by not needing a separate urn... But I'm not sure how much of an interesting read it would make to anyone but me!

Instead I'll just point out again, that it's beautiful, the precision to detail reflects what it is I love about Italian design. It fits us well, and we are happy with it. It was fitted by a cracking team of guys from Coffee West, who I will write about sometime, they're a company with exceptional service and based just moments away from my home town. As lucky we were to find the machine we were twice as lucky to be able to buy from them.

In celebration of this Glorious day we are launching our first like & share competition... All you have to do is like the link to this on our facebook page, and share it on your own and you could win;


250g of our beautiful coffee beans (whole or ground),
A 250ml Routin 1883 Syrup, in your preferred flavour,
& A Gloriosa Mug, made exclusively by Anthropologie (& no longer in stock or production)
We think it's a fairly good prize, and we cannot wait to announce the winner on Friday 29th August. 

Please keep reading!

11 days to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment